Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Final Fears



Sadly, all good things must come to an end.  This is my final blog about fears and phobias and I must admit that I enjoyed writing about the different types fears and phobias.  However, I promise to leave all you bloggers with a memorable list of the wackiest phobias (in my opinion) all the way from A to Z.

Before I reveal my list of what I think to be the wackiest phobias, let’s take a brief look at phobias I covered throughout these few weeks.

The first few blogs in the month of January included:


The blogs in the month of February included:
The blogs in the month of March included:


Now let's take a look at those wacky phobias!



A-Z List of the Wackiest Phobias

  • Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions
  • Bibliophobia- Fear of books
  • Clinophobia- Fear of going to bed
  • Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions
  • Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news
  • Francophobia- Fear of France or French culture
  • Geniophobia- Fear of chins
  • Hierophobia- Fear of priests or sacred things
  • Ideophobia- Fear of ideas
  • Judeophobia- Fear of Jews
  • Kathisophobia- Fear of sitting down
  • Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables
  • Mnemophobia- Fear of memories
  • Nomatophobia- Fear of names
  • Omphalophobia- Fear of belly buttons
  • Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love
  • Q - There is no phobia for the letter "Q"
  • Rhytiphobia- Fear of getting wrinkles
  • Sophophobia- Fear of learning
  • Testophobia- Fear of taking tests
  • Urophobia- Fear of urine or urinating
  • Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women
  • Wiccaphobia: Fear of witches and witchcraft
  • Xenoglossophobia- Fear of foreign languages
  • Y- there is no phobia for the letter "Y"
  • Zelophobia- Fear of jealousy


I hope you enjoyed my blogs and my list of the most wackiest phobias from A-Z!  If you didn't like my list, try making your own list of phobias! Visit http://phobialist.com/ or http://psychology.about.com/od/phobias/a/phobialist.htm.  Until next time bloggers...have a fearful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment